This audio CD, created by Lea M. Sims, CHDS, AHDI-F, will help provide a clear assessment of your ability to apply what you know to what you hear for exam preparation. Practicing using this CD is a unique opportunity to experience the audio objectives aligned with the blue print prior to sitting for the level 2 exam.
In conjunction with the CMT Exam Guide, which focuses on the blue print objectives for the multiple-choice questions portion of the exam, the CMT Exam Audio Objectives centers around practical experience for exam candidates, focusing on the types of excerpts and blanks you will encounter that best fit each objective, and providing practice transcribing against the audio.
The information supplied in this CD with help you practice navigating the blue print and provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the practical portion of the exam. Users will find:
- 8 audio objectives designed to evaluate your ability to practically apply your knowledge and diagnostic understanding to the transcription process.
- 72 audio excerpts including both fill-in-the-blank transcription against authentic audio and SRT editing against authentic audio for to help you focus not only on word recognition but also on appropriate expression.
- Audio excerpts that focus on words and phrases that relate specifically to the objective for which they are provided to offer examples.
- Ability to practice navigating from one blank field to the next, either using the Tab key or your mouse
- Rules to keep in mind that are designed to prevent your transcribed material from being scored at zero due to an imperfect match to the computer answer key.
- Ability to manipulate the audio player to rewind or fast forward each excerpt.
- Answer key for self-evaluation.
Combined with the CMT Exam Guide, the CMT Exam Audio Objectives CD will help you to prepare for the examination ahead.
Regular List Price: $35
Regular Eligible Member Price: $25